what's new

http

Monday, November 14, 2011

GalaxyS2 Oh yeah!!!

 The great phone on the market right now is the Samsung Galaxy S2 .!!! Wow all the things I could do with this phone. I could make great video even in dark dim lights and still get a great clear pictures. Then the audio for ringtones and music players is loud and clear. I not so attracted to the exterior design but it does have a good grip. As you know some phones are easily to slip out of your hand but this one is not so sleek. The other great aspect is the weight. Not too light or heavy.  Good one hand use. I'm busy ,so I don't always have a moment to use both hands to work my phone. & All that hold the phone then touch the screen nonsence. Especially for someone like me that is multi-task ,always gotta pay attention to three things at a time. Here 's a clip that will show a better insight than the commercial.

No comments: