what's new

http

Monday, May 14, 2012

Samsung Thinner and Brighter

 Sorry to all my faithful viewers. I have been very busy with new projects to post news on ideal device.

  Well, Samsung will launch it's new Galaxy S3 next month. The great slim and strong smartphone has great features and its heads with Apple's iPhone & iPad.  Androids phones are increasing in capability and this is what major companies are trying to masters.
  • Galaxy S 3 spec. Runs on Android 4.0
  • 8 mega-pixels camera
  • 4.8 inch screen using AMOLED
  • LTE smartphone
  • major powefrul quad-core processor
  • Sleek chassis
  • 4G Capability
  • Huge 21000 mAh battery 
 This battery can last up to ten hours of talk time and about ten hours of video playback. People can also browse the web for about five hours before have to charge the battery. 
At my first glance of this phone, I notice how clear the screen features is and how visible in sunlight. I love the eight mega-pixels camera. It take beautiful sharp pictures. I haven't had the pleasure to explore all of it features but this will be a huge profit for Samsung, I believe.

No comments: