what's new

http

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Rotary dial cellphones

 I have a fellow co-worker who's has problem of leaving his phone behind. He gets these expensive phones , brags  how great it is and how much it cost but he misplaces them. Well, he also know for practical jokes. He makes comments of the old products and music,and believes if it's new it's better. Well, last week he made a joke about a huge heavy cellphone that his friends has. I came home that night and made a rotary dial cellphone. I pulled out an  old broken cellphone I had since the late 90's,took a plastic lid and punched holes in it. With a little effort I made it look real. So, I took it to work the next day. First break , he was in the coffee room looking for his phone which was right in front of him. I handed him the wrapped present. He opened it and laughed . He loves it. What a bummer. His buddies joked, pretend dialing the eighties. Hey, make you realize how difficult it was then. Thank goodness for buttons,    

No comments: