what's new

http

Monday, June 13, 2011

Who's enjoying the Google chrome?

 Google Chrome is one great tool to have in your apps section. At first, I had a little difficulties till I learn how effective it is for me. For one of the reasons, it's an extra way to access the web . If you have multiple browser and don' t want to disable then enable them then chrome is simple access . Upload is faster. Just using the usual Internet button it sometimes takes a moment. Unlike the chrome ,one press,two seconds it pops up. Then there is browser, it full and long browser leaves enough space to write . Keywords can brings mores searches than one needs. Plus when you select an ad or source you can get the full web address. Which is pretty cool .
Remember, you must note when you select to use the Google chrome also as a tool bar you must use it to access it later. Say as if I want to post, if  I use the regular web access ,my post will not show just the title. The only way to access is open the Google chrome ,create post,publish  then there it is. Even when to make certain changes to setting ,access to other selections I had before the chrome all will be accessible again through the chrome. Tell me what you think.Samsung Series 5 3G Chromebook (Arctic White)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not hard to understand.