what's new

http

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Starting a home from scratch?

Many owners are stripping house in order to meet regulations and trying to be appealing to significant renters and buyers. After doing the search for great craftsman and contractors they work on the finishing touch like carpet and appliances. For experience owner in this field already has their usual fellow companies.But there are lot of newbies in this field and starting out leaves open air of stress and hesitation. I can imagine the feeling. I myself,is renting but turning this house from a great place to a great home. 
For owners, here's a tip: Tenants and owners wants and needs amenities that helps them out and save them money. For example I lived in a nice apartment years ago. What I respected more about the apt. was that it has a w/d ,dishwasher,new up to date refrigerator and bathroom was situated right. Even the rent was high I didn't mind at all to pay it. When the place that is up for sale has the right appliance that is made by a trusted company it not only helps the renters it helps the owners as well.
I already bought a great Whirlpool stove. It cooks great and it don't jack up my bill. If you are owner or just updating your home like me get some appliances that helps you out saves you money and still valuable. Earlier when I put that a place has to helps tenants out, it means saves them money. A lot of people are in a rough spot or not but it saves gas and money when they don't have to drive to Laundromat. Or uses too much electricity to use their appliance. This is also a selling point to soon to be renters. Plus if owner left with the place ,the place is worth more  The first time I saw my house it was worth more than the man was offering but he needed it to be rented out. But I upgraded so now it will worth a little more. Besides when you upgraded your home like me ,you can take it with you when you move. Ha! Have fun renovating!

No comments: