what's new

http

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I like

   Besides of the newest phones and gadgets  there are a few I want to get. The Blackberry (rim) is gorgeous.
A dream to look at .It also has better function and row keys than the original Blackberry phone. Boy! I went to the store to get a touch screen phone for my kid ,that is what is hype for them these days, and that when I saw it. I was shown how beautiful and clear the display is, how faster and has great sound . Not heavy or slippery. This one has even better selection of cases than the original Blackberry. A must see!

Next is the triband 1.5" Quadband watch phone. I have it and I have no complaints. It wasn't expensive . It can send & receive both SMS and MMS . You can also use a pen to dial . All in one with MP3 and MP4 video recording.

No comments: