what's new

http

Friday, October 21, 2011

Best 3D t.v s and apps!

 Not much since the Electronic Show early this year I heard much on 3D television. Only video games systems like the Xbox and Playstation more to offer regarding this feature. As I said before looking at these 3D often does hurts your eyes . 
Against my better judgment I bought one for my son. His eyes became watery and irritating, so I put it away. Now he just uses it only for the games. Well there are better televisions out there that require uses with the glasses this way it doesn't hurts the eyes so much.   My advise if interested in these 3 D best to get the ones that has it as an option . So you don't waste money like I did. Being that this feature has first peek on televison last year, there has been some upgrades.  The above video explains.

For the best part the games are so much to play with especially the horror ones during these Halloween season. 
 For fun there are apps there are fun for  your own personal purpose. It called Free 3D Photo Maker which you can download at wwwdvdvideosoft.com There has several apps that is also great. 
 With the 3D maker I turn this one and 
this one
Then both was create into 3D, which create this photo.
You can swap the photos to whichever you desire and you'll need 3D glasses to get a full effect. So have fun.

No comments: