what's new

http

Sunday, October 9, 2011

More movies

 There several movies preview that I seen but haven't heard anything since. One is Jeepers Creepers. I only think the first one was great . This one will have the original character comes back. Still haunted by the death on her brother she brought along her husband ,son, and friend. This continued story line is overdue. Here's a clip.
 
I was talking to my mom about which Final Destination film was the best. I stick to the first one. She disagrees and prefer the second and the third. Well the reason why I pick the first one is because "Death" was actually the killer. It had more detail. And most of all logic. Regular people with sense going about. Make decision that I or others will probably make. Logic. 
The others thereafter sucks. Stupid to almost tailgate a lumber truck. Stupid to get into an elevator with a guy holding mannequins arms. Get on a huge roller coaster. so forth.
Now this great film is called " Joshua"  is great. These fine actors where great in this film . The lady I forgot her name right now seems to always get bad seed kids. She also played in the movie "The Orphan".
Hope you watch these films and tell me what you think. Also which"Final Destination" do you like the best.

No comments: