what's new

http

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Upgrade/upwall

 Samsung are being secretive of the process of the chip and information of the conference. As soon I hear word I let you know. The devices that are intresting to me are the all in one  gadgets like the Smartphone Galaxy S 4 G and other Tablets that are preferble for business people. There are descriptions on them that sounds great but what about when you just want to chill out , instead of using the computer ,your phone instead, Well there are an apps store for most phones carriers yet their all different run. Verizon perfected put all the apps so easily for a great monthly price. The other aspect of these smartphones is which carrier you have, Now the one I have is not the best but it has unlimited minutes and they do carry some Samsung phones that I like. But will you change phone service provider ?

Motorola filed  complant against Tivo frday.Motorola is ting to protect thier interest after Tivo sued Verizon which uses Motorolatec. Now I will  post more on this real soon!

No comments: