what's new

http

Friday, February 11, 2011

Oh! Beware digital pickpockets

I came across something on the news that I must pass on,digital pickpocketing. These thieves carry something that looks like a tablet size case ,brush it against you or near you then be able to get all your credit card and bank numbers.Very quickly.Due to a particular chip that in most credit /bank cards. The same way you pay for gas,or speedy check out,is how the scanner function.  In this video it will explains more.
I'm glad that people are now aware of this. So be careful if someone stand near you they might carry one of these. and be careful when open an account to have some kind of protection. Also there are companies that can prevent your ID. One I think it's call Protect my ID or something. But the purpose is to protect your social security number and other importance of identity. Please be careful and cautious.Hope this helps!!

No comments: