what's new

http

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hp products

 For about several years now, I heard a lot good reviews for Hp products . Mainly from business and commercials but for owners of a personal desktops and laptops the reviews are cruel . Most personal owners has great deal setting up and operating the system. The problem I believe is the lack of information manual that sometimes comes with the computers. I always just a simple warranty and maintenance panthlet . Well great brands like Hp,Dell and Tohisba is not great for beginners and might takes someone whom has somewhat of computers skills to comprehend on how it  functions.
Another reason is the lack of help from Hp when you have trouble with the product you had purchase. Dell as well , you return to the site and only get others questions and comments on the topic. This is frustrating? At least there is no difference where you purchase their products because their aren't much assistance afterwards. I personally haven't own a Hp but I has least difficulties compare the personal owners. I wonder is most of these desktops wasn't attentional made for personal owners.
Which Hp laptops and desktops you like the best? Which one has the least problems? Let me know.

No comments: