what's new

http

Monday, April 18, 2011

Motrola A TRIX

This is just in, the Motorola 's A TRIX dual-core smartphone will be available early May this year. Now most of the information are really coming from Orange,U.K and the 2011 CES show. Or ange,ATRIX  is where you can purchase or put on holding list. Now this smartphone has plenty great reviews form the CES show and fans been waiting to see it for themselves. Well very soon. There are several A TRIX  incentive packages of purchase..Here are the great deals available.
 You can get the A TRIX for free with contract with min of U.S$57 monthly payment plan.
 Or get the Lapdock which will turn the Atrix into a into a full laptop. Cool uhn! This will be price much cheaper than the others available . I don't have the full price on this one but I will let you know as soon I do.
The one I favor the most is the Work &Play Kit. This comes with the mouse, keyboard,remote control and HD multimedia dock. Ant this is only price @ $65 . That 's great. It kinds of similar to the Lapdock. Well this I haven't had the joy of fully aware of this smartphones abilities but the prices and what you'll get is the value I had been speaking of. Now if you want the phone itself  the price is range from 400 dollars . Who knows details of price can change from here and then. so I keep on the look out for where you can get better deals.

No comments: