what's new

http

Monday, April 4, 2011

Samsung . My several choices

Here are the few reason I will buy Samsung phones and tablets  than the others. I love simple programing ,durability,style and  with great compatible of the way we live today. When I had purchase one of it's smartphones  it came with an extra cover case and screen guard. Little bucks save. Tablet like the Galaxy are an ideal to carry around and get most done without haul an obvious big equipment. Or something so small it could get lost. SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB P1000 16GB FACTORY UNLOCKED GSM It's great for setting appointments and goes back for quicker research. I had no problems with this product. It once slip out of my wet hands and didn't break or became damage. Apples iPad2 , I got to try it today, it's okay. Not a big fan. I had heard great reviews for both iPad2 and the Xoom. iPad2 was fave just a bit more .
My friends likes the American brands better.To me if it works well, and I get a whole lot more with my money durable then it's cool for me.
One other product I ant to mention is Samsung Portable Bluray plalyer.Samsung BD-C8000 1080p Blu-ray Disc Player This beautiful device has the most shocking clear pictures and sound. I could attach it to my digital TV and get small access to the web. I bought this  & it's worth every dime.  The video above ,the voice might sound annoying but its the best I can find that gives a good decription. Tell me what you think

No comments: