what's new

http

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Good for the eyes.

Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W3 Digital Camera with 3.5-Inch LCD  Even though the 3D has been top at the CES show, but what harm it could do for your vision. I came across this thought when I watched Toy Story 3 with my daughter wearing the 3D glasses. My eyes took a while to adjust afterwards. I admit , it is fun but just imagine the damage after hours of playing video games with those glasses. At first I was excited , then as usual see what the pros and cons. I saw  glimpse of the 3D T.V. Yep! It awesome! I could stare at it for hours and hours. It's beautiful. But after I look away from it reality looks so bland. Then my vision was dreary for a about ten minutes. Still I want one for myself.
My goal is to have my personal entertainment room. Fill with the Samsung 52" 3D HD LCTV, great stereo system with surround speakers  mounted to the corners of the room.   Both video game system Xbox and Playstation 3. Both? I don't know, I just does.
But I will use it occasionally!

The beauty of it is pretty hard to resist ,yet could be damaging to vision and even increase insanity. So, when & if I accomplish this room I will advise my advice.

Since now isn't the time t but these new tech. but there are other ways to enjoy 3D gadgets. Check them out!

No comments: