what's new

http

Friday, January 14, 2011

Save yourself some money!

This winter front across the states are crucial. Electric and oil bills is increasing. And in northern states tenants hopes their landlord sends heat. Well instead of using my central heat I use a heater. Make sure it Energy Star. It's inexpensive to buy and doesn't raise your bill. Mines heats the room pretty quickly and doesn't suffocate the air.Lasko 754200 Ceramic Heater with Adjustable Thermostat.
As economy the way it is,it feels great to have value and save.
 Snuggie helps! Especially when you just made it home and your house feels like outside.  throw one on and when the house warms up you can forget the winter cold. this method is quick and saves money.
Another bill on the rise groceries. i use to store my fruit ,veggies and meats and always use it before spoils. Now foodsavers really works! Imagine keeping your food as long as you can. This great for long road trips.This investment worth it just like the Space bags. I use this when I moved. I never had luggage so light. One big suitcase holds about half of my large wardrobe.
With couple of savings here and there ,good investment  in long lasting products you could afford things you want. I'm saving a lot by the gadgets I bought. Soon I 'll finish the entertainment room I already started. By a few months when I buy the 3D T.V it wouldn't hurt my pockets.

No comments: