what's new

http

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Make a surprise!

 Thee most fun and wonderful thing I've seen in a while was my kids surprise gift for me. I got the promotion that I was looking for and the kids prepare a 3D decor for me. I had bought these 3D glasses a while ago. Not the newest ones just a few glasses that I got with a movie . Well my daughter plan an excuse to go shopping , Mean while my son took   glow sticks and some of is art supplies , bust it open and sprinkle it every where in my livingroom. When we got back they all share a goofy expressions. After I said what for the third time my daughter handed me the glasses. turn off the light and there it was. A galaxy of neon light The glasses brought out a true effect. Who would've guess. The best part ,which my kids repeated 'there' no real mess. They really are great kids!!

No comments: