what's new

http

Monday, January 3, 2011

tools of hobby

Kodak EasyShare C182 Digital Camera (Blue) It's fun to relax and absorb the simple great things of life. Taking pictures of the wilderness and friends at a happy occasion. It's fun! I miss having a big photo album. Some of them was ruin doing a flood. But now I'm getting back into taking photos and building a video gallery. Reading books are fulfilling. I mostly read Sidney Sheldons and James Pattersons books. Now there are available on Kindle. I just gotten a few older novels of Sidney Sheldons and just has been enjoying myself. Other than this I watch t.v.
Some books I hope you read is' Mistress of the Game' and Memories Of Midnight. the list goes on.

To take some great pictures you must have a great digital camera. The one I use is the Kodak .I gotten some great pictures of the Texas trees and the Jamaica Beach. Then I bought a Fuji digital camera that has a greater lens. Fujifilm FinePix S1800 12.2 MP Digital Camera with 18x Wide Angle Optical Dual Image Stabilized Zoom and 3-Inch LCD. Visiting the national park and getting shots of the tallest trees I ever seen was breathtaking. Photos came out so clear and sharp.

At home,sometimes I browse the web and watch t.v.. Digital t.v.s must be place in a secure place. Most people hangs their s on the wall . I want mines in a good wall unit. In my office have this wood  t.v. stand. It's alright when it's in the corner of the room. But I worried  about it being knock down. So I bought a Z- line t.v. stand.  Cool!

No comments: