what's new

http

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Are you serious?

 I said it before and I'm saying it again Don't be sorry and lazy. Some of these new technology is accessible and there are some that's pathetic. Like this kindle like gadget that you read books and your list in the palm of your hand. & Far from you face. Read an actual book.! Besides there is not much you can read on one page on that thing. And constantly staring at a computer gadgets are good for your eyes. Then there is "I don't have to,I does it for me." That's sorry! I main got this quote from a commercial about a phone. I mean you're not going to dial the number yourself? Too lazy to check your own emails? Oh come on!
 Have you seen those mini notebooks? What can you do with those little things? I'll be worried that someone can put it their pockets and walk away. Most of these newest models ,t.v.s Apple iPhones, Kindle,and others are very expensive and to keep  them properly maintain you have to purchase extra tools.Covers,shields and cases. Do your homework & be independent.
 A few gadgets that I find usefulZoombak ZMBK200 Advanced GPS Car and Family Locator&Car Rear View Parking System - Camera, Color Monitor and Sensors these can really help you out. I'll post more soon for cars !

No comments: