what's new

http

Monday, December 6, 2010

Buzz

Boost moble has this cool payment plan where is if you pay your bill on time your bill gets less and less each month! Hey ! Thats an eye freshener. Metro pcs plans has unlimited minutes that is why I got it but their selection on phones is no so appealing. What gets on my nerves is that in order to get my billing date on the rof my choice I would have to have my phone shut off for eight days first. Me ,eight days without a phone. That's a joke. Plus the phone web isn't compatable as the other cell phones poviders.Example if I want to check my emails it wouldn't go through. Nor pictures,an some text messages.but still like the unlimited minutes though. Boost moble might not has a big selective of attrctive phones but hey more money in my pockets is good for me!

No comments: