what's new

http

Thursday, December 23, 2010

You must see these!

 I saw this horror movie on cable it called The Collector. This movie was good from beginning to end. I was at the edge of my chair. Nerves was jumping, I was screaming. It was about a guy who breaks into a rich family house right to steal money to save his wife and daughter life.But check this out Someone else breaks in,a serial killer,who has the whole house rigged with booby traps. How is he going to get out? You must see it for yourself.!
Toy Story3 is great. Letting parents know if you buy it for your kids and haven't seen it yet ,you'll wouldn't waste your money. No wacky music or boring. Well at least I did with the first two.
Movie Coraline is also a great favorite of my daughter. If you haven't seen it yet. It's about a girl who find a portal that leads to a world where the food and life is better. But when the 'Other Mother' wants to sew button in her eyes to keep her. Coroline struggles to escape and to stop the 'other mother for good. Not many like it but it teach everyone a good lesson.
I 'm need help trying to find the name of a movie. About  twenty years ago there was this Charles Bronson movie. There was a serial killer that kills men that was from the military. At first the only description they had was a woman with  spike hair. Then later discover she was a he .He was killing all the men who left him at the Vietnamese mercy. What happened to him was awful. If anyone has an idea what's the name of this film let me know. Thanks.

No comments: