what's new

http

Monday, December 27, 2010

Get your mp3 music and movies here!

 I search around for a great site to download music to a mp3 player. eMusic is OK. Phaspody (hope is spelled correctly) I don't get. I stayed with emusic for now. Some of the songs I search for they don't have but sure has  a lot that I haven't heard of & I listen to practical all music. Well that's how it goes. Another place is good is Amazon. I gotten friends that had said the songs comes out clear and longer than emusic plus has the songs that they want. Hip Hop ,R&B and holiday songs.Etc.
As promised ,here are some more movies Diary of a Ghost Hunter is good. Low budget but good. A french movie called The Inside. and I got to get Despicable Me. Coraline was very good. There a lot child movies that made more mature and serious than they use to.