what's new

http

Friday, December 31, 2010

Get your blast on!

 Tonight is for blasting! I not going to blast fireworks but I'll be blasting music rom my car radio. We going to have so much fun. I have the grill ready.Bugers prepare,fries ready for dippig and there going to be fireworks across the bay. We just going to watch it from across the street. It's set . A July style New Year event. What's you have plan?
I'm going to leave some pics. from the event. Feel free to leave me some pics of yours.

New years ws a blast . We had so much fun! As I said we went to the bay and watch the fireworks. Causeway was pack,the shore was full of people doing fire works and having a picnic. I grilled burgers and hot dogs. we ate ,met some new friends and just enjoyed ourselves. Hope everyone had some fun too!

No comments: