what's new

http

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

THE LOVE OF POWER

The list of things that must have full power ;books, movies,phones,music and refrigerator. For starters, my love of books. One of my favorites is Sidney Sheldons' Master of the Game'. I never read a book that was so ultimately sastifying. No to ruin what the story was about but to say how POWER in this book was well written. There are several favorites out of many Like The Hancock Boys, James Pattersons' Three Blind Mice, and his book Red Cross.  Sometimes reading an beat seeing an action film by far. There is Kindle , Wireless for digital reading.
My love of clear surround stereo surround music is what Iwant to put into my car. I also trying to find site to download ringtones and songs ontomy mp3 player. Most ringtones site download songs low and not what part of the song desired. You just get what you get. And with some site for mp3 it's just a headache! Any suggestions?

Decision Points

No comments: