what's new

http

Friday, December 3, 2010

Twilight

This movie came out today on DVD. I 'm finally going to see it what the whole fuss about. .I  saw the both of them . It was good.. I don't know why the second wasn't put along in th first. It seems that writers or producers dosen't see that a full  movie get more respect than spliting it into two. Just imagine how exciting the movie wouldv'e been that way.
   But I'm keep think how sad it is two have two guys that want you. One is extremely pale vampire and the other a stocky werewolf. What options man!  Anyway.The last one had some geat exciting scenes. I want to see if this new turns out with a great ending . I was suggested to  read the book. I was shock this was a book?!!. I might. Overall I hope this the last movie of Twilight because where can they go from here.?

1 comment:

e and s said...

Lol! There might be more.