what's new

http

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Crack this open

I was looking for an Ethernet cable cord at a local store. My daughter computer kept acting up and I assume that is was because of the  damage cord. No. The salesperson informed me that it must be an error file. Well to make a long story short, I find the source of the problem and solved it.  I checked out the line of new computers and software along with other related items and books,Right now Amazon has a great sale on laptops. Too bad there was no sale when I bought mine. Crapt!! But hopes someone takes a great advantage of it!Dell Latitude D610 Notebook PC (Intel Pentium M 1.86GHz, Windows XP Professional, 512MB DDR2, 40GB HDD, DVD/CDRW Combo) This one is even cheaper. Oh man! I like the speakersJLab USB Laptop Speakers - Portable, Compact, Travel Notebook Speaker for PC and Mac - B-Flex Hi-Fi Stereo USB Laptop Speaker - Black. and there is some other things but those few are mine first interest. As for books . I saw this new book by Jeffrey Gitomer called Little Red Book of Selling. That's sound interesting. And there are authors  I haven't heard before,kurt Einchenwald and Lisa Belkin. Now her book I bought and I already can't put it down.Hope you take advantage of this!

No comments: