what's new

http

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Save energy/lower electric bill

Here is some tips I learned last year. Last year around this time of year I had a high electric bill. So I did my homework.One is check out the slip that comes with your bill. Energy saver bulbs are great,my bill lower 10% the next month. Then i monitor how I use my electricity. I use to be up late at night and be up early in the morning. Plus the heater or air conditioner. If you have central air, try to keep you thermostat on 78 degrees for heat and 75 degrees during the summer and keep it on auto. Try to get Energy saver electronics and modern ways to save power. Since decorated trees and light be up make sure it's set up safely.
I also started buying electronics that I can use in this ways For example, I got the playstation3.expensive but I could watch BlueRay,Dvd's ,Cds and play games all in one. I also got Nintendo DS  something to do when there is a power outage. There are other tips that can help your bill for going to the roof during the holidays  and through out the year. Hope this helps!

No comments: