what's new

http

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Great tech yet don't be LAZY!

 I love today's technology as much like everyone else. But I noticed the models is not just helping you it also hinders. For some reason they make 'voice activation'. unless you fallen or unable to make the call what would you need it for? There are some other common habits. remembering phone numbers,walky talky.For one it 's best to remember these phone numbers .walky talky is rude and allowing others to evade your conversation. have you seen those commercial from leading banks that you can receive text message of your account balance. Think!! What if your phone get lost? Or broken and it takes a short while before you replace it? Say as  if after you called and someone else uses your phone when the text appears.Even when you get a phone number. I might sound paranoid ,but being safe is no laughing matter.
 Sometimes caller ID  is a royal pain. One time, I accidentally dial the wrong number,this man called back. He said my full name.and started to flirt with me. Crazy. I aware of the purpose of it but hey at least initial either first of last name.!!!  Yeah these technology is there but use your head. That is recorded to being the most strongest system. Practice dialing the phone numbers.call the bank for your inquires or go in person. Once you keep this up you 'll be more at ease.

No comments: