what's new

http

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Harlaxton manor!Sur schon!

Harlaxton ManorI browse http://www.youtube.com/ for songs I haven't heard in years. I wish I can build a site as well as this one. As you already know Youtube is one of thee largest visited sites. And you find things from funny videos and movie clips to bussiness tips and international tours. I just seen Harlanton Manor. This enormus castle was apart of the movie 'The Haunting'. I spent a long time trying to find if this place was real or not. I search the web browser keyword' Castle'  and that's wasn't the right word. So I went to 'movie ' and 'The Haunting review' and I came up with on the set clips on Youtube.Went to movie description on another movie network -(Harlaxton Manor ). I then went back to youtube and saw the layout and tour. This manor is spelled two ways Harlaxton & Harlanton Manor which has been several different universitys. I forgot which college it is now . Oh my! It larger than the appear in the movie.It's sur schon! My goal is to own this Manor one day. There was a video image how it looks in fog. Spooky yet heart touching ! You must see it for yourself . But Hey! I want to own it !

No comments: