what's new

http

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Get up! No more couch Potato!

NOW ! That's what I'm talking about!!! Video games that gets you off your butt and exercise and dance. Xbox 360 with Knetic has a variety of games that you can dance to like the Zumba Fitness and  Dance Masters. This one is awesome! I have the Dance Masters and it helps my abs area. I dance all the time (my way) ,but now I learn some more moves. Cool. And this is great for kids too. They're not sitting on their behinds and playing games or hours. In fact, this would tired the out faster and makes them end the game quicker to take a shower. For me, I don't have to attend the gym for a workout,not even yoga anymore. No more having people checking me out while I'm concentrating on the routine,guys asking me out or even women giving me the evil eye. Can you imagine what I'm saving ending membership? A lot.

Great to see technology taking an healthy turn.We had VHS workout tapes in the past which was o.k, now it's video games. Something the kids and people who would refuse to work out will .
Lower electric bill. Healthier kids and me. No gym membership! Hey! I loving this.

No comments: